In collaboration with Sean Williams (Programmer, now at UC Davis), Peter Wonka (ASU) and Stuart Lindsay (ASU), we developed a graphical user interface program for the design of DNA nanostructures and sequences.
- Mfold by Michael Zuker at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Nanoengineer-1 by Nanorex.
- NUPACK by Niles Pierce and Colleagues at Caltech.
- Fluorescence SpectraViewer by Invitrogen.
- Oligo Analyzer by Integrated DNA Technologies.
- caDNAno by Shawn Douglas and William Shih at Harvard.
- CanDo by Mark Bathe at MIT.
- SARSE-DNA origami by Kurt Gthelf and Colleagues at Aarhus.
Some Labs Working on Structural DNA Nanotechnology
(not a complete list):
- Paul Alivisatos Lab @ UC Berkeley
- Mark Bathe Lab @ MIT
- Hendrik Dietz Lab @ TU Munchen
- Chunhai Fan Lab @ Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics
- Deborah Fygenson Lab @ UCSB
- Kurt Gothelf Lab @ Aarhus
- Luc Jaeger Lab @ UCSB
- Makoto Komiyama @ U of Tokyo
- Yamuna Krishnan Lab @ NCBS
- Thom LaBean Lab @ Duke
- Tim Liedl Lab @ LMU Munchen
- Dongsheng Liu Lab @ Tsinghua
- Dan Luo Lab @ Cornell
- Chengde Mao Lab @ Purdue
- Michael Mertig Lab @ Dresden
- Yongli Mi Lab @ HKUST
- Christof Niemeyer @ Dortmund
- Niles Pierce Lab @ Caltech
- John Reif Lab @ Duke
- Paul Rothemund Lab @ Caltech
- Ned Seeman Lab @ NYU
- William Shih Lab @ Harvard
- Fritz Simmel Lab @ LMU
- Hanadi Sleiman Lab @ McGill
- Milan Stojanovic Lab @ Columbia
- Hiroshi Sugiyama Lab @ Kyoto U
- Andrew Turberfield Lab @ Oxford
- Itamar Willner Lab @ Hebrew
- Erik Winfree Lab @ Caltech
- Peng Yin Lab @ Harvard
- Bernie Yurke Lab @ BSU